Quick Update

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I haven’t done my run at all this week yet. This morning, as penance, I walked to work. It’s around 5km from my house to my office. I covered it in exactly 45 minutes. I think I’ll do it again tomorrow.

John Adams and I have scheduled the 20km walk for Sunday 12th December. The route will take us from my house into the middle of Oxford. Once there, we will do four laps of the University Parks and then walk back to my house. The current world record is 1 hour 17 minutes and 21 seconds. Based on this morning’s performance, I’ll be very impressed if we manage to do it in less than three hours.

I spoke to a reporter from the Oxford Mail today. I’m going to meet a photographer tomorrow and hopefully get this adventure featured in the local paper some time soon. I will, of course, keep you posted.

0 comments: